Network Skins (Mass Transit compatible)
Last revision: 21 May at 02:04 2017 UTC
- Select the pillars of your bridges
- Select the street lights of your roads
- Select roadside trees
The mod supports roads, train tracks and pedestrian paths. All features can be selected per segment.
- Set the distance between street lights/trees
- Custom road textures (e.g. cobblestone roads, brick roads)
- Remove power wires of train tracks
- Custom power lines (e.g. wooden poles)
- Custom bridge meshes (SC4-like bridge selection)
- Movable customizer window that only pops up when you use the network tool
- This mod will only apply visual changes and can be disabled at any time without breaking saves
The mod supports custom street lights created by modellers:
To create your own, look at this tutorial.
The mod also supports custom pillars created by modellers:
More can be found in the forum thread below the description!
- Network Extensions
- Fine Road Heights (It is important that you subscribed to the official workshop item. Outdated versions for offline use are not supported!)
- Precision Engineering
- Sharp Junction Angles
- No Pillars (though it sometimes messes up the pillar selection)
Known Incompatibilities: None
Using the C# detours code created by Sebastian Schöner, released under the MIT license.