Electrical Substation (Reupload)
Last revision: 8 Jan at 07:44 UTC
A electrical substation is a part of an electrical generation, transmission, and distribution system. Substations transform voltage from high to low, or the reverse, or perform any of several other important functions. Between the generating station and consumer, electric power may flow through several substations at different voltage levels.
The model is made by MeinGott, thank him for this exceptional work.
(1) Unfortunately the original one has a using private content bug, makes its fences on the both sides disappeared.
(2) The original asset has no longer been maintained since Mar., 2016. No one has uploaded a fixed version of this model before this post.
(3) MeinGott the original author renounced the authorship on this model, and said "Truth to be told I’m enthusiastic about making things, but not so much about fixing them… but I can provide permission to anyone willing to re-upload my fixed assets".
(4) I really enjoyed this model and considered it would be pity if this model is unmaintained.
(5) What I did was simply fixing the bug by using default fences. I also did some cosmetic and Stats chenges, so you guys don’t have to fix it by yourselves.
(1) Size: 6*12
(2) Cost: 10000 $
(3) Maintenance: 160$/week
(4) Noise accumulation: 25.(Wind turbine is 75) Click to see how it sound like~~
Clearly this is a big noisy substation for industrial area(Well, it’s not that big, yet still the biggest in CSL workshop so far.), if you want to place one in suburb, too, here are two options suit the duty:
a. Electricity Relay Station
b. Electricity Substation both by Petreak.
(5) 8 educated, 2 well educated and 2 highly educated citizens can work here.
(6) Generated 5 MW (Yes, I konw it’s unrealistic, but it gives you some motivation to build it.)
Any comment is welcomed.
I highly recommend you to subscribe Loading screen mod!
It’s extremely useful to check for missing props, especially for someone subscribed tons of assets.
(It’ll generate a list of faulty/missing props for you.)
With this mod, we don’t have to ckeck Required Items MANUALLY anymore!