Toronto Union Station
Last revision: 25 Jan at 21:16 UTC
Toronto Union Station
Union Station is the primary railway station and intercity transportation facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is located on Front Street West, on the south side of the block bounded by Bay Street and York Street in downtown Toronto. The station building is owned by the City of Toronto, while the train shed and trackage is owned by the commuter rail operator GO Transit. Union Station has been designated a National Historic Site of Canada since 1975,and a Heritage Railway Station since 1989.
Its central position in Canada’s busiest inter-city rail service area, "The Corridor", as well as being the central hub of GO Transit’s commuter rail service, makes Union Station the busiest transportation facility in Canada, serving over 250,000 passengers a day. More than half of all Canadian intercity passengers and 91% of all commuter train passengers travel through Union Station.
While it doesn’t have extreme crime nor pollution, managing Union Station in Cities Skylines will be challenging for many. Union Station will give you 17 fully fonctional platforms to work with. Arrange, use, manage railroads as you see it fit. Usual Two Way Station track on front, feature 4 stops instead of two, in order to utilise unusual scale of the Station.
* Features 15+2 base platforms (You must use South extension to get 2 additional platforms)
* Since South and Main Station are separate assets, you can use either one or both as local station. This will lower or increase your outside traffic depending your city planning.
* Moat covers will deliver tourists and provide beautification bonus.
* Since the game doesn’t have underground trams, this missing feature is replaced with 4 metro stops, 2 located in front and 1 on each wing.
* South Station has parking spaces on front.
* It uses important amount of electricity, although other stats are slighty above the standard station, so it won’t cripple your economy.
You can access the map which show transportation capabilities of the asset from the link below:
(Same image can be found in screenshots gallery)
* West and East Wing: 4K Verts approx.
* Great Hall and Front: 6K Verts apprix.
* Atrium: 5,4K Verts
* Platforms: 3,5K Verts
* South Extension: 2,7 Verts
* Station requires flat terrain, make sure you have it.
* You will need Anarchy active in order to place the station, because of moat covers
* Extra Train Tracks for Concrete variant
* Also Toronto Prop Pack
While it’s not needed, I’d recommend to use:
* Fine Road Heights
* Accessory Pack for Toronto Union which I will release later
* Stadler KISS GO variant (WIP)
>> If you want to contact with author visit this mod's original page.Download
Required items:Click the title to search the mod on this site
Fine Road Anarchy — On Steam
One-Way Train Tracks [New version] — On Steam
Toronto Union Prop Pack — On Steam
Toronto Union Station South — On Steam
Train Station Display (dual) — On Steam
Air ducts 1 — On Steam
Air ducts 2 — On Steam
Air ducts 3 — On Steam
Rooftop Hvac System A — On Steam