Last revision: 16 Jun at 02:56 UTC
A mod that lets you label your roads with route markers, add and replace highway signs, and much more!
Currently Supported Routes shields:
- US highway
- Ontario highway
- Australian national route
- British Columbia highway
- Generic Motorway shield
- German Autobahn
- Dutch Autosnelwegen
- Chinese Expressway
- Toronto Expressway
To label a road segment, just click on the "Mark Route" button->"Mark Road Segment", select a road segment, and set the route! Alternatively, click on a pre-existing route value to apply the same route value. You can adjust the value by clicking on the same road segment again and typing in a new value, or delete it by removing the route number.
To add a sign, click on the "Mark Route" button->"Add a sign", and type in the route type and destination(type in "n" without the quotes to split lines up). After clicking set, rotate the sign with the mouse using prop tool controls, and click on the location you want the sign to be at.
To add a dynamic sign, click on the "Mark Route" button->"Add a dynamic sign", and first select a road segment that you want to measure traffic at. Then, rotate the sign with the mouse using prop tool controls, and click on the location you want the sign to be at.
To remove a sign(either type), simply use the bulldozer tool as normal, the sign to be deleted will be highlighted in red.
To use your own custom sign textures, and to replace in-game signs, use this guide!
- More default route shield types(European, Asian, etc)
- More Fonts!
- Fix lighting for sign text/shield
Do you have a generic roadsign prop that you’d like to use with Mark-a-Route? PM me with the workshop info, and I’ll get it in the mod!
A lot of thanks goes out to
- PropaneDragon’s Road Namer mod( this fork is about 70% his/her code! )
- LinuxFan’s Traffic Manager mod for UI!
- Acc3ss Violation’s Vehicle Effects mod for help with assetbundles!
- pardeike’s Harmony library for making bulldozer tool deletion possible!
- deoxyribonucleic’s American Roadsign textures! and his awesome double gantry prop model!
- Quinny898’s UK road sign model!
- tobse’s German road signs!