Joak’s International Airport
Last revision: 4 Mar at 21:39 UTC
This is an International Airport Terminal with six gates and one metro station.
You have to build taxiways and runways by yourself!
- Airport Roads is the only mod you definitely need.
But I recommend using the following mods, too:
- Unlimited Outside Connections to place more plane paths with outside connections
- One-Way Street Arrows to place taxiways and runways in the right way
- Surface Painter to fill the space between taxiways with concrete
- Fine Road Anarchy if you have trouble placing the airport
The International Airport can only be built on flatten terrain. If you have trouble placing it, use the anarchy function of Fine Road Anarchy.
Thanks to BloodyPenguin all six gates are used by the airplanes now. Each map has an outside connection limit of 4. That means only 4 gates will be used by the airplanes. To get all 6 gates to work, use Unlimited Outside Connections to place more plane paths with outside connections (there should be six at least).
If you don’t want to place all the taxiways and runways by yourself or just want to use an awesome and realistic airport layout, try out the International Airport Layout by Dexter.
The airport is compatible with Metro Overhaul Mod now!
The vanilla integrated metro station I’m using causes a wierd terrain bug. I’ll try to figure out how to solve this problem.
Do you like my work and want to support me?