Quad’s Lost Sky
Last revision: 27 May at 14:31 UTC
Losing it all to find yourself.
– Commercial: High, Level 3 (highest)
– 4×4 (cornered)
– Tri: 1,138
– LOD Tri: 112
– v3: Improved clipping, Improved models and textures.
– The asset(s) is normally a growable. To plop, see Quad Architecture and Ploppable RICO mod.
– To place the buildings like in the third and fourth screenshots, the terrain must be completely flat and Quad Architecture + Ploppable RICO mod is necessary (it beats random chances).
– The buildings slightly clip through each other if placed nearby like in the screenshot.
– "Lost Sky" was a placeholder asset back since the Snowfall first release. It was to be named "Skyline" with a much taller design but was change to what it is now.
– I am sick and tired of the speculation map for window creating weird white glow during the day in-game (minus Asset Editor). So this is my first building attempting to have non-windows.
– This building unintentionally looks like Vexation. I just realise…
Don’t forget to Like, Favorite and/or Comment. Thank you and enjoy.