Last revision: 20 Dec at 17:58 2016 UTC
Globally, the Rioters feel offended.
– Police Department
– Tri: 2036
– LOD Tri: 290
– Description: Law enforcement massive headquarter
– v3: Improved models and textures, added two Helipad Markers.
– Cost: 90000
– Upkeep: 2080/week
– Workers: 10/45/80/45
– Accumulation: 75
– Radius: 2500
– Jail Cells: 120
– Patrol Cars: 40
Summary: Is a larger Large Police Station with a large coverage radius.
– The radius can reduce fire risk but the fire trucks still need to travel on a road to a burning building. Either having this building with other fire stations or having this on an open road to avoid burnt-down buildings.
– As the reason above, this building may not be reliable in an industrial area like a single Large Fire Station over multiple smaller ones.
– The concept took two months to process on top of the other projects, and it itself underwent many changes. The first concept was U or donut-like building, but then it would take up too much space. In the final concept, I decided to go with the taller version of the fire station to fit an urban theme. Consequently, I am left with some unused models thank to this beast.
Don’t forget to Like, Favorite and/or Comment. Thank you and enjoy.