Last revision: 19 Dec at 16:36 2016 UTC
City’s guardian angel fueled with determination.
– Fire Department
– Tri: 1717
– LOD Tri: 172
– Description: Liberator Response Unit is a group made up of trained men and women to respond to emergency situations.
– v3: Improved models and textures, added Helipad Marker.
– v2: Desaturated textures.
– Cost: 100000
– Upkeep: 1600/week
– Electricity Usage: 1600kw
– Workers: 10/10/30/30
– Fire Safety: 100
– Radius: 2000
– Fire Trucks: 30
– Summary: Has very large radius for fire risk reduction, is somewhat expensive but has almost the same upkeep as a Large Fire Station.
– The radius can reduce fire risk but the fire trucks still need to travel on a road to a burning building. Either having this building with other fire stations or having this on an open road to avoid burnt-down buildings.
– As the reason above, this building may not be reliable in an industrial area like a single Large Fire Station over multiple smaller ones.
– The concept took two months to process on top of the other projects, and it itself underwent many changes. The first concept was U or donut-like building, but then it would take up too much space. In the final concept, I decided to go with the taller version of the fire station to fit an urban theme. Consequently, I am left with some unused models thank to this beast.
Don’t forget to Like, Favorite and/or Comment. Thank you and enjoy.