MetroPed 2 platforms + (O)
Last revision: 25 Apr at 16:12 UTC
- 1 platform at -12m; pedestrian tunnel conections at -8m
- 1 platform at -22m; pedestrian tunnel conections at -18m
For MOM users: MetroPed modular MOM station. It’s a different designed version, one station, fully scalable, used also to create multiple platform hubs ingame
Proably not. This will be obsolete after I will redesign the original 1P station at -14m and design another 1P station deeper, at -28 m. So, you will just have to link those 2 stations with a ped tunnel. Or the 2P stations, if you really use a lot of metro lines!
- subscribe to More Network Stuff and have it active
- open Asset Editor, load any asset and then start/load a game
The above mentioned steps are mandatory for me, probably a weird combo of installed mods. It is possible to work for you without having to do this.
- link the tunnel loose ends with ped tunnel (requires anarchy)
- go to surface with at least one pedestrian tunnel
- use Multi-Track Station Enabler
- size on ground = 2×2
- template used is vanilla Metro Station, scaled 0.01
- requires roadside placement because of: workers (8, 12, 4, 1)) and garbage (8)
- platform depth is -8m and -18m, asset editor value. In fact, tracks are -12m and -22m but the game displays the track position plus 4m
- pedestrian connections possible at -8m and -18m
- recommended to be placd it on FLAT ground in the area of ped tunnel loop, otherwise the paths are doing weird things. Use the brush, maximum intensity. FLAT and they will be exactly like in the picture above, straight pedestrian tunnel squares around the platform station.
-you can add more pink connections to each side of a platform, like multiple stairs, but:
-the cims will use only one pink connecion for one side of that platform, to enter the platform, which makes the design of stairs at the ends of the platform almost useless in terms of splitting the flow and helping cims from outside to reach faster the station. They will move all the way to the other end and enter that path, instantly. I do not think it has to do with pathfinding, I tried several times. But:
– the fun part is they will use all the avalable pink paths to exit that side of platform, if you have more than one. So, it could be useful, at least they will have shorter paths to exit It seems I’ve got the right design to make this work!!! See MetroPed 2 platforms parallel
– the pink paths do not require to be in the middle of the platform side
– you can connect the two sides of platform with pink(platform level)-tunnel (higher or lower)-pink (platform level), not directly through the middle. See this asset design
– you cannot connect platform direct to ped tunnel, you need pink path
– connecting all the loose ends of tunnels in Asset Editor creates a point with 0 height (of course, you do not know which one) somewhere on the circle, at one of the junctions, that’s why you have to connect ingame, where it doesn’t create that.
– loose ped tunnel ends, from junction with pink, should be at least 2 squares length
– you can connect pink with tunnel inside platform and it will keep that depth, pink will not clip to ground to 1m height, as usual
Maybe I should write a guide with all information I aquired designing MetroPed 🙂
Thanks to everybody who made this asset possible.
Please, do not forget to rate it!