MetroPed 2 Platforms II (-22m)
Last revision: 11 May at 19:17 2017 UTC
- 2 parallel platforms (track position -22m, tunnel position -18m)
- pedestrian tunnel connection (-16m)
- entrance/exits at platform ends
- works alone or combined with other MetroPed stations, creating metro hubs
- designed to fit under MetroPed (-14m) stations
For MOM users: MetroPed 2 platforms II (MOM designed)
- subscribe to More Network Stuff and have it active
- open Asset Editor, load any asset and only after this start/load your game, otherwise the pink paths are not working
The above mentioned steps are mandatory for me, probably a weird combo of installed mods. It is possible to work for you without having to do this.
- link the tunnel loose ends with ped tunnel
- go to surface with at least one pedestrian tunnel
- use Multi-Track Station Enabler
- size on ground = 1×1, empty square
- template used is vanilla Metro Station, scaled 0.01
- recommended to be placed on very flat ground, otherwise ped tunnels (-16m) may collide with metro tunnel (-18m)
- cims are using both platform ends for enter/exit station
- cims have to reach the middle of the platform, around station marker, to transform from pedestrians to passengers (they change from white to metro line colour). It seems this is how the game works, I hoped they transform faster, when they enter platform.
Thanks to everybody who made this asset possible. I hope you like it.
Please, be kind and do not forget to rate it!