MetroPed 1 Platform (-14m) V2
Last revision: 11 May at 19:10 UTC
- 1 platform (track position -14m, tunnel position -10m)
- pedestrian tunnel connections (-8m, -16m)
- entrance/exits middle platform
- works alone or combined with other MetroPed stations, creating metro hubs.
For MOM users: MetroPed 1 platform (MOM designed)
- subscribe to More Network Stuff and have it active
- open Asset Editor, load any asset and only after this start/load your game, otherwise the pink paths are not working
The above mentioned steps are mandatory for me, probably a weird combo of installed mods. It is possible to work for you without having to do this.
- go to surface with at least one pedestrian tunnel
- size on ground = 1×1, empty square. Place it anywhere on ground.
- template used is vanilla Metro Station, scaled 0.01
- recommended to be placed on very flat ground, otherwise ped tunnels (-8m) may collide with metro tunnel (-10m)
- designed specially for being used under a 90 degrees crossroad, to fit beween 4 MetroPed Entrance Diagonal. Plop it and then fine tune the position with Move It!, to have it as close as possible to the center of crossroad.
- ped connection at -14m was designed to be easy to connect with lower stations, forming a metro hub connected with ped tunnels. You can use it to go directly to surface, if you want.
- because it has only one middle top access and included low connections for a deeper station, is more flexible than her older sister, MetroPed 1 platform (-14m) V1.
Thanks to everybody who made this asset possible. I hope you like it.
Please, be kind and do not forget to rate it!