MetroPed 1 platform (MOM designed) v1 (O)
Last revision: 28 Apr at 07:36 2017 UTC
- MOM designed, fully scalable (station length, depth, angle)
- 1 platform (station depth -12m to -36m)
- pedestrian tunnel connection (-8m to -32m)
- works alone or combined with other MetroPed MOM stations, creating metro hubs
- create metro hubs using several stations at different depths and angles, connected with ped tunnels. Recommended step between 2 stations is 12 m. See background images, with 2 stations hub and 3 stations hub.
- subscribe to More Network Stuff and have it active
- open Asset Editor, load any asset and only after this start/load your game, otherwise the pink paths are not working
The above mentioned steps are mandatory for me, probably a weird combo of installed mods. It is possible to work for you without having to do this.
- link the tunnel loose ends with ped tunnel
- go to surface with at least one pedestrian tunnel
Old design, tunnels collide with platform, but it’s working ok. You have to use anarchy when you conect loose ends of tunnels, because they are only 4m above track, instead of 6m, which is the minimum difference for not colliding. Ped tunnel has to be at -8m at most. At -6m it’s not tunnel, it’s ped path.
New design is here: MetroPed 1 platform (MOM designed)
So, use it as it is. No updates, detailed instructions, video tutorials or something else. The pictures should be enough to use it.
Thanks to everybody who made this asset possible. I hope you like it.
Please, be kind and do not forget to rate it!