Low Capacity / High Quality Elementary School
Last revision: 30 Nov at 00:17 2015 UTC
This Elementary School has fewer students and higher educational standards resulting in a much higher cost per student to construct and maintain the building. It also has a lower fire hazard.
The statistics are generated from a Google Docs Spreadsheet which contains various properties of the asset. This will result in a more realistic and challenging simulation. To get the full effect, you should subscribe to more than just this one building from the Better Schools Collection.
- Triangles/LOD Triangles – 22,180 / 156
- Type of School – Elementary School
- Milestone Available – 10
- Education Quality – High
- Student Capacity – 150
- Plot Size – 9×7
- Electricity – 240 KW
- Construction Cost – $16,000 ($107/student)
- Maintenance Cost – $112/week ($0.75/Student/week)
- Fire Hazard – 1
- Fire Tolerance – 20
- Garbage Accumulation – 3
- Sewage Accumulation – 120 m^3/week
- Water Consumption – 144 m^3/week
- Workers U/E/W/H – 5/5/2/0
- Education Accumulation – 150
- Education Radius – 14 tiles
Many of the props used with this asset are from the default library of props. However, I am also using props from the Common Props and Trees Collection and it is recommended that you subscribe to all the props in this collection. If you don’t subscribe to this collection, it will still work, but there will be a few props/trees missing.
Check out the More Better Buildings Collection collection for more assets such as this.