DR Class 219 DB Intercity (7Cars)
Last revision: 27 Jul at 23:04 2018 UTC
The DR Class 119 was an East German Deutsche Reichsbahn diesel locomotive that was built in Romania. When the Deutsche Bahn AG formed up in 1993 it was redesignated as DBAG Class 219.
They were nicknamed "U-boats" or "Ceaușescu’s revenge" (Ceaușescus Rache) – the latter referring to the numerous technical problems the engines suffered before redesign.
- AUTO-REVERSE: Engines switch positions in the direction of travel
- Magically optimized
- Loading Screen Manager: Has 1 set of textures for all cars, increasing loading times.
- Engine, 1st class, 2nd class
- 428 passengers
- 140km/h, 0.9m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom LOD
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign the set on custom train lines.
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Project is sponsored by Kettenkrad81. Blueprints are provided by both SimNationJan Kettenrad81.
Keywords for Workshop search: Germany, Deutsche, U-Boat, BR, DR, 119, 219, Passenger, Train, Diesel, Deutsche Bahn, Reichsbahn, baureihe 119, 219, intercity