Bombardier TWINDEXX Vario: NAH.SH + DBR (8Cars)
Last revision: 29 Jul at 13:58 2018 UTC
Vario, 960 passengers
In 2008 Bombardier presented the "Dosto 2010" future family of double-deck trains for the German market. For international sales they were branded as Bombardier TWINDEXX with a "Vario" concept that allows these trains to be built for regional or intercity connections up to 160 km/h.
This is a proposed livery for NAH.SH rolling stock as 2018.
- Line Colored
- MaGiCaLLy optimized
- Loading Screen Manager: Has 1 set of textures for all cars, increasing loading times
- Engine and passenger cars
- 2048*1024 textures
- 140 passengers per cars
- 150km/h, 1.5m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom LOD
- Control and power cars are illuminated, no additional mods needed
- Detailed roof and windows
- v2.0 – Improved LOD
- v2.0 – Fixed textures on gears
- v2.0 – Improved window textures
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign Workshop trains on train lines.
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Keywords for Workshop search: Bombardier, Twindexx, Vario, double, decker, deutsche, bahn, nah.sh, dbregio, db, regio