citiesskylineslube’s Manhattan v3.0
Last revision: 19 Aug at 18:56 UTC
This is the v3.0 of the original Manhattan map I uploaded. But that version does not have any subway lines. I have also tweaked quite a bit of roads to fit certain assets that couldn’t fit originally. So v2.0 will have the updated roads. Feel free to skip the changelog although, I don’t recommend that you do. I did not list the required items in the sidebar but there is a collection I have created for you to easily subscribe to all.
SUBSCRIBE TO ALL
So a few people have reported from the previous file that roads would be missing. First, be sure to have both Network Extensions 2 AND New Roads for Network Extensions 2 .
If that doesn’t work try opening Cities. Head to Content Manager>Savegames. Find the file called Lakefield (Manhattan.crp) and click on "Subscribe All" and then click "Enable All". This should work. Please report anymore problems regarding the map and I’ll try my best to find a solution. And as always, please report inaccuracies if there are any that you’ve found (other than the highways)
Chehaut for his amazingly accurate New York map
– The subway system now has 20/23 lines that are used in Manhattan + the two PATH lines that run from Hoboken and Exchange Place to 33rd St and World Trade Center
– There are now express lines
– Stuyvesant Town now has its walking paths
– I-478 Tunnel at Battery Pl was lowered a tad bit so the tunnel edge wasn’t twice the height of the civilians
– I have not placed roads down for anything outside of Manhattan (for instance the other boroughs). I may later on do Brooklyn but that’s a project for another day
– If you place Battery Park Corner and/or World Financial Center, you may need Touch This! by Klyte45 so the pre-built roads can be destroyed and fit in with the roads I have