Align Rotation for Move It 1.1
Last revision: 21 Nov at 20:49 2018 UTC
Quickly rotate buildings, props and decals in Move It! Works like Move It’s height align; select the item or items you want to rotate and press Alt+A. Click on a building, prop, decal or road segment to rotate the item(s) to point the same direction. This is an extension to Move It – required!
- Alt+A rotates each of the selected item(s) in-place
- Ctrl+Alt+A rotates the item(s) as a group – works best when all selected items face the same way
- Shift+Alt+A immediately rotates all valid selected items to a random direction
- Works with undo and redo, but any random rotation will be different on each redo
- Does not align trees, segments or nodes
- Buildings, props and decals can be aligned to a network segment (road, rail, power line, etc)
- Works with everything the game considers a buildings, including not-actually-buildings like Badi Dea’s Parking Lot Roads spaces (see tutorial picture)
- Items aligned to road segments are usually 180 degrees out, because of Murphy’s Law
- Quickly and neatly rotate items which are 90 or 180 degrees out with Move It’s 45 degree rotation tool
Align Rotation includes a fix for a bug in Move It where large buildings sometimes leave fences behind when being rotated (e.g. in Industries’ unique factories). If/when it’s fixed in Move It I will update this mod.
Align Rotation doesn’t directly affect your save-game and can be safely disabled at any time. Not compatible with Move It! Extra Filters, which is presently broken.