Last revision: 3 Dec at 20:57 UTC
This mod allows to resize the scrollable panels in-game to match your style of play.
– Improved patch code for Find It! to fully utilize rows and columns with 100% scaling. – Improved performance when switching between expanded and compressed mode.
– Added support for scaling buttons. All buttons in scrollable panels can now be scaled between 50% and 100%. – Added patch code for Ploppable RICO so it can now utilize all rows and columns. – Added patch code for Find It! to better utilize rows and columns.
– Added both expanded and compressed mode with rows and columns settings in Options. – Added hotkey support for swapping between expanded and compressed mode – LEFT CTRL + SPACE. This was a feature request from leaderofthemonkeys. – Added alignment modes; fixed and centered. – Added options for adjusting horizontal and vertical offset. – Added option for adjusting opacity.
Number of rows and columns and scroll direction – horizontally or vertically – can be set in-game. Also scaling, alignment, offsets and opacity of panels can be adjusted.
It also applies to all scrollable panels which are similar to the in-game scrollable panels such as Extra Landscaping Tools, Surface Painter, Ploppable RICO and Find It!
It’s more or less a replacement mod for the Advanced Toolbar, Extended Toolbar and Enhanced Build Panel mods which are rather old and not maintained any more and this mod gives you more freedom to configure the scrollable panels yourself. The code is completely rewritten and severely optimized to have less impact on game performance than these older mods.
Thank you to the amazing modding community and especially SamsamTS, TPB, boformer and BloodyPenguin for releasing the source code of their great mods so we can all be inspired.
Subscribe to the mod and set number of rows and columns for both expanded and compressed mode and scroll direction in Options. Also scaling, alignment, offsets and opacity of panels can be adjusted. All scrollable panels will now adapt to these settings.
Use hotkey LEFT CTRL + SPACE to switch between expanded and compressed mode.
This mod does not use any detour, patching, replacing or decorating technique and it does not alter game save files in any way and can be disabled or unsubscribed safely at any time.
Unsubscribe the Advanced Toolbar, Extended Toolbar and Enhanced Build Panel mods before using this mod.
- Scrollbars in Find It! don’t adapt properly when using hotkey LEFT CTRL + SPACE. I’m hoping to make a fix for that.
- Find It! will break if you use both reduced scaling and switching between expanded and compressed mode. You can only use both expanded and compressed mode with 100% scaling with Find It! Unfortunately this only seems possible to fix with an update to Find It! I’ve reported it to SamsamTS.
The source code will be made public available soon.
- rating this mod
- leaving your comments, impressions and ideas below