Last revision: 14 Jan at 12:19 UTC
This mod allows to resize the scrollable panels in-game to match your style of play.
– Fixed bug where control panel was not shown for Surface Painter. – Added colorful sprite when hovering over buttons in control panel. – Added colorful sprite for resize button when expanded mode is active. – Added support for use in map editor.
– Fixed issue where vertical scrollbar was shown with incorrect height in Find It! when switching between compressed and expanded mode. – Fixed compatibility issue with Transport Line Manager. – Fixed compatibility issue with Improved Public Transport. – Fixed compatibility issue with Touch This!
– Fixed issue where values for scaling and opacity was defaulted to 0. – Fixed issue where control panel was also shown for panels such as economy and policies.
– Added control panel with information about number of items in scrollable panel and size in terms of number of rows and columns. – Added resize buttons to control panel to switch between expanded and compressed mode and also add and remove rows and columns to current mode. – Added alignment and opacity options for control panel. – Added on/off fast switching for control panel with LEFT ALT + SPACE.
– Added all settings to expanded and compressed mode for even more diversity. This was a feature request from Quboid. – Added option for setting default mode. – Added option for disabling mode fast switching (LEFT CTRL + SPACE).
– Improved patch code for Find It! to fully utilize rows and columns with 100% scaling. – Improved performance when switching between expanded and compressed mode.
– Added support for scaling buttons. All buttons in scrollable panels can now be scaled between 50% and 100%. – Added patch code for Ploppable RICO so it can now utilize all rows and columns. – Added patch code for Find It! to better utilize rows and columns.
– Added both expanded and compressed mode with rows and columns settings in Options. – Added support for switching between expanded and compressed mode with LEFT CTRL + SPACE. This was a feature request from leaderofthemonkeys. – Added alignment modes; fixed and centered. – Added options for adjusting horizontal and vertical offset. – Added option for adjusting opacity.
Number of rows and columns and scroll direction – horizontally or vertically – can be set in-game for both expanded and compressed mode. Also scaling, alignment, offsets and opacity of panels can be adjusted.
It also applies to all scrollable panels which are similar to the in-game scrollable panels such as Extra Landscaping Tools, Surface Painter, Ploppable RICO and Find It!
It’s more or less a replacement mod for the Advanced Toolbar, Extended Toolbar and Enhanced Build Panel mods which are rather old and not maintained any more and this mod gives you more freedom to configure the scrollable panels yourself. The code is completely rewritten and severely optimized to have less impact on game performance than these older mods.
Thank you to the amazing modding community and especially SamsamTS, TPB, boformer and BloodyPenguin for releasing the source code of their great mods so we can all be inspired.
Subscribe to the mod and set number of rows and columns for both expanded and compressed mode and scroll direction in Options. Also scaling, alignment, offsets and opacity of panels can be adjusted. All scrollable panels will now adapt to these settings. A control panel will show current settings in-game.
Use LEFT CTRL + SPACE to switch between expanded and compressed mode.
Use LEFT ALT + SPACE to turn control panel on/off.
This mod does not use any detour, patching, replacing or decorating technique and it does not alter game save files in any way and can be disabled or unsubscribed safely at any time.
Unsubscribe the Advanced Toolbar, More Advanced Toolbar, Extended Toolbar and Enhanced Build Panel mods before using this mod.
- Find It! will break if you use both reduced scaling and switching between expanded and compressed mode. You can only use both expanded and compressed mode with 100% scaling with Find It! Unfortunately this only seems possible to fix with an update to Find It! I’ve reported it to SamsamTS.
The source code is available here
- rating this mod
- leaving your comments, impressions and ideas below