MAN Lion’s City 2018 10G: Generic (Natural Gas)
Last revision: 20 Dec at 14:51 2018 UTC
- Twitter for progress updates
- Workshop Portfolio
- Support via Paypal
- Support via Patreon
- Requests, Contact
The MAN Lion’s City is a range of low-floor and low-entry public buses built by German truck and bus manufacturer MAN Truck & Bus (previously MAN Nutzfahrzeuge) since 1996 primarily for the European market, but is also available in chassis-only variants worldwide. The name Lion’s City has been used since 2004, when MAN’s public bus models which had been marketed separately were gathered into one range, when also most models received a facelift.
Will be added later
- FULL BODY LINE COLOR: Entire body changes color with respect to lines
- Magically optimized: Shares textures with other generic variants, increasing performance.
- 45 passengers
- Custom LOD
- 2.8K tris (average Workshop bus)
- V2.0: New headlights
- V2.0: Side lights, turnlights, rearlights
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign the set on custom bus lines.
- Additive Shader, have illuminated line panels as shown in pictures.
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Project is sponsored by Johnny. Special thanks to the community for their help about articulation joint.
Keywords for Workshop search: Germany, MAN, Lions, Lion’s, City, bus, generic, model, 10, 2018, low-floor, natural, gas, cng, ng