Stadler – FLIRT Regio DB (8Cars)
Last revision: 7 Feb at 22:52 UTC
FLIRT 160 – Regio DB, 480 passengers
- Twitter for progress updates
- Workshop Portfolio
- Support via Paypal
- Support via Patreon
- Requests, Contact
Stadler FLIRT (Fast Light Innovative Regional Train; German: Flinker leichter innovativer Regional-Triebzug) is a diesel or electric multiple unit railcar made by Stadler Rail of Switzerland. The articulated trainset comes in units of two to six cars with two to six motorized axles.
The FLIRT train was originally developed for the Swiss Federal Railways and was first delivered in 2004. The trains quickly became a success and were ordered by operators in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and, most recently (2018), Canada. As of 18.04.2018, more than 1500 units have been sold.
- MaGiCaLLy optimized
- Control car, power unit, passenger cars
- 60 passengers
- 160km/h, 1.8m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom and optimized LOD
- Cars are illuminated, no additional mods needed
- Detailed roof and windows
- Animated articulations
- Compatible with vanilla stations
- Vanilla stations and above
- Improved Public Transport 2, to assign Workshop trains on train lines.
- 3K followers special
If you have any request, refer request form located on my Steam profile.
- Engine: 0.14 / 0.01 pallet, Cars: 0.05 / 0.012 average pallet
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Keywords for Workshop search: Stadler, FLIRT, 160, 3, Generic, Regional, train, electric, deutsche, bahn, regio, db, germany