LRT Tram Tracks – Without Fences
Last revision: 28 Apr at 07:29 UTC
Moin folks !
This is my first release in 2019, after a long long unintended break from the game.
So much things happened the last months … Therefore …
I am sry that I haven´t answered all your comments and/or wasn´t … I am going to catch up with that within the next days.
This version is almost the same as the first LRT Tram tracks, but without the fences and with a different type of sleepers.
I used Ronyx69´s method to create the sleepers instead of the use of a prop, like I did it in the other versions.
There are new models for all elvevations including the tunnels.
– the bridge version should be seen as a normal elevated version with a soundwall. Because of that
wall its noise emission is reduced compared to the other elevations.
1. Connections between the vanilla or any other tram network are possible, but they will produce
at least a hole between the connecting segments. The reason for that is, that I didn´t found
a flag within the road editor which would have allowed me to add a special node at such
connection points to cover those holes.
2. A road crossing/transition on the other hand is possible without any visible inconveniences.
3. The transitions a the elevated segments are not the best looking ones, but with some additional
coverage they should look totally ok. 😉
– Ronyx69 for having the idea of the "layer technique" to create the sleepers.
– AmiPolizeiFunk, for helping me out to solve the "updating issue" with networks !
I´ll add them when they are back … 😉
If you also like this fenceless version of the LRT network …you could give it a thumbs up. 🙂 That would be very much
appreciated ! 🙂
For further questions and comments use the comment function below the asset.
Wíth best regards … 🙂