Railway Ourense Arch Bridge (Wired)
Fictional variation based on Ourense Viaduct in Galiza, Spain
Elevated network pack that can be used for station approaches, elevated lines or mountain rail. Elevated segment is fenceless, thus it can be stacked side by side. Bridge segment is fenced variation of elevated segment.
- NETWORK PACK which contains:
- 2 networks; standard, two lane width and one lane bi-directional tracks. These networks have different variations such that:
- Basic/Ground segment, Elevated fenceless segment and bridge fenced segment.
- Default operational speed
- Custom LOD
- Texture and Performance: All ‘Ourense’ networks share textures, thus optimize RAM load and loading times with LSM.
- Existing Railway networks
- Part of Railway project
- Mesh and textures are made by Armesto.
- Networking and Railway integration by REV0.
- Road Anarchy: You know what it does.
- Move It: In order to tweak or align the bridge properly.
Keywords for Workshop search: Railway, REV0, Armesto, Galiza, Galicia, Spain, Ourense, Concrete