Fine Road Tool 2.0.4
Updated version of SamSamTS’ Fine Road Tool. The fix applied allows that other mods that already have tools implemented extending the game default NetTool, BulldozeTool or BuildingTool to be usable, like recent Dynamic Text Props and the Touch This! Tool.
IMPORTANT: Unsubscribe the older version to avoid incompatibilities!
SamSamTS has retired from CS modding community in December 2018.
This mod is compatible with the version 1.13.* of the game (and probably with the next versions too).
This mod allow you to set finer road elevation steps and also provides different building modes.
– Reduce rail catenary masts: Reduce the number of catenary mast of rail lines from 3 to 1 per segment.
– Change max turn angle for more realistic tram tracks turns: Change all roads with tram tracks max turn angle by the value set below if current value is higher
– Disable in editor (Recommended for road editor)
– Normal (Nrm): Unmodded road placement behavior.
– Ground (Gnd): Forces the ground to follow the elevation of the road. This also works downwards (sunken roads).
– Elevated (Elv): If the type of road selected has it, it forces the use of the elevated pieces, even at 0m and below.
– Bridge (Bdg): Same as elevated but with bridge pieces.
– Tunnel (Tnl): Create tunnels, underground or not.
– Makes the road go straight from A to B instead of following the terrain.
If you need anarchy with straight slope, use Fine Road Anarchy which integrate nicely within the mod’s interface.
Use Ctrl + Up/Down to change the elevation step (it goes from 1m to 12m).
Use Ctrl + Left/Right to change between placement modes.
Use Home to reset the elevation.
Use Shift + S to toggle the Straight slope option.
Fixed OnGround flag when adding segment in on ground mode.
Fixed vanilla metro station tunnel generating tunnel entrances incorrectly.
Converting roads to suspended bridge doesn’t work properly. Bulldoze and rebuild is required.