BR 151 – Hectorrail Mixed (12Cars)
- Twitter for progress updates
- Workshop Portfolio
- Support via Paypal
- Support via Patreon
- Requests, Contact
The Class 151 is an electric heavy freight locomotive built for German Federal Railways between 1972 and 1978. They were built as a replacement for the ageing Class 150, in order to cope with the increased requirements of this type of locomotive, in particular the desire of a 120 km/h (75 mph) top speed.
- TADGS and TANOOS type grain cars with different variations.
- AUTO REVERSE: Engines switch position in direction of travel.
- TEXTURE SHARE: Vehicles share materials, use LSM to optimize loading times.
- 120km/h, 1.5m/s^2 acceleration
- Custom and optimized LOD
- Detailed textures
- Cars main mesh made by Change of Mind (✪ CV)
- Requires Trailer Variation Loader to randomize trailer load.
- Advanced Vehicle Options, to disable default cargo trains, or activate/disable cargo trains to be spawned.
There is a downvote fairy in workshop, who is downvoting every vehicle asset that gets released not done by him. If you like this model, make sure to upvote it.
Keywords for Workshop search: BR 151, DBAG, Deutsche, Bahn, AG, Cargo, TANOOS, Train, Tacky, Maddie,