Metro with ped tunnel access! MetroPed_S-2P_V2
Compatible with CS 1.13.0-f8 (Sunset Harbor)
- 2 platforms (-18m)
- pedestrian tunnel connections (-12m, -18m)
- works alone or combined with other MetroPed stations, creating metro hubs.
- size on ground = 1×1, empty square.
- Placement is RoadSide
- template used is vanilla Metro Station, scaled 0.001. Almost double stats, less noise
- Draw missing ped tunnels to connect platforms. See screenshot 4. If I draw them in asset editor, several pink connections break.
- Link at least one connection point to surface. Ped path, for now.
- Embrace the anarchy way sometimes. Building Anarchy, Road Anarchy etc.
Not mandatory, but it’s better than level land in the middle of your city.
- find empty land, level it very very very flat, draw a road and place the station
- check the pink connections. The station has to look like in the screenshot with correct/wrong placement
- use Move It and export/import or just move it
- place 2 stations and link them with ped tunnels. Go to surface with at least one ped tunnel…duh…
- use Move It to create MetroPed Hubs with stations at different levels. Rotate, go deep etc.
I hope you like it. An use it. And rate it!