Metro with ped tunnel access! MetroPed_S-1P_V3
Compatible with CS 1.13.0-f8 (Sunset Harbor)
If you want to feel like metro is running through your bed, use -12m depth tracks. But…anyway, I designed one 🙂
- 1 platform (-12m)
- pedestrian tunnel connections (-12m, -18m)
- Sunset Harbor platform lenght 18U
- works alone or combined with other MetroPed stations, creating metro hubs.
- size on ground = 1×1, empty square.
- Placement is RoadSide
- template used is vanilla Metro Station, scaled 0.001. Same stats, less noise
- Link at least one connection point to surface. Ped path, for now.
- Embrace the anarchy way sometimes. Building Anarchy, Road Anarchy etc.
Not mandatory, but it’s better than level land in the middle of your city.
- find empty land, level it very very very flat, draw a road and place the station
- check the pink connections. The station has to look like in the screenshot with correct/wrong placement
- use Move It and export/import or just move it
- place 2 stations and link them with ped tunnels. Go to surface with at least one ped tunnel…duh…
- use Move It to create MetroPed Hubs with stations at different levels. Rotate, go deep etc.
I hope you like it. An use it. And rate it!