RAILWAY 2 Dynamic – Northeast Corridor Procedural (Network Pack)
Railway 2 is a brand new network package which is packed with numerous new features, while maintaining the existing features of original Railway 1 project. It also brings new types of networks such as quads and mainlines. Check Railway 2 Guide in the collection, linked above.
Railway 2 DYNAMIC update brings in-game procedural junctions and lane based superelevation for train tracks first time ever to Cities: Skylines, thanks to the team behind Adaptive Networks and Traffic President mods.
– This package contains the following networks: 2 lane and 4 lane mainlines.
– All networks now have the ability to disable overhead wiring system with Adaptive Networks.
– All networks now have the a bility to customize the overhead system; you can add transmission lines, remove catenaries, or change catenary support type.
– All networks feature all elevation types.
– All networks support superelevation (or cant angle).
– TMPE and Adaptive Network mods are hard dependence of this network package.
Textures and materials are re-cycled from R2 USA release, therefore there’s no additionnal RAM load.
Keywords: RAILWAY 2, United States, America, NEC, Northeast Corridor, PRR, RE136, Concrete, Sleeper, Railroad, Procedural.
Click the title to search on this site.
RAILWAY 2 - Base Props (American) — Steam Workshop
RAILWAY 2 Dynamic - Pennsylvania Railroad (Prop Pack) — Steam Workshop
TM:PE 22.214.171.124 STABLE (Traffic Manager: President Edition) — Steam Workshop
Railway Replacer — Steam Workshop
Adaptive Networks (AN) V3.6 [Stable] — Steam Workshop